Occupational Accident

This product is specifically designed for owner operators in the trucking industry.  You are eligible for occupational accident (Occ Acc) if you are self-employed, hold an active CDL Class A license, and are paid by 1099.  In most states you can opt out of the state mandatory workers compensation coverage (WC) if you are self-employed.  Most motor carriers require operators to be covered either by WC or Occ Acc at the leased operators expense and OccAcc is an inexpensive way to meet that requirement.

Occ Acc is very similar to WC in scope and intent.  It offers protection from the financial cost due to an accident that occurs while on the job and will pay the medical bills, a portion of lost income, and a death benefit to your loved ones.

If you don’t know if you qualify, call us and we will assist you.

Have a question? Call the insurance professionals at ENGS Insurance, toll free 855-270-2650.