Inland Marine-Equipment

Do you have equipment that is not location-specific or locations-limited? Inland Marine covers goods that move around, but also includes those moving via ground transportation, such as on rail and in trucks.  Inland Marine insurance can include contractors’ equipment that moves from site to site, laptops and tablets hauled all around by sales staff on the road people, or any other property in transit.  These are also called floater policies as they do not restrict the covered property to a specific location.

Inland Marine is typically written with open perils protection and can be included in a package policy.  There are many inland marine policies such as contractor’s equipment, installation floater, jewelry and fine arts floaters.  The contractor’s equipment is unscheduled allowing for flexibility in your business as your equipment changes according to the work you are doing.

Have a question? Call the insurance professionals at ENGS Insurance, toll free 855-270-2650.